International Applicant Information
- All international applicants must submit their international academic credentials to World Education Services for a course by course evaluation and U.S. equivalency determination. No other evaluation services will be accepted.
- SOPHAS applicants should send the evaluation report directly to SOPHAS; HAMPCAS applicants should send their analysis report directly to the Texas A&M School of Public Health's Office of Student Affairs.
- International applicants are required to submit proof of English language proficiency to be eligible for review. Test scores must be valid at the time of application submission. English proficiency can be demonstrated by one of the criteria below:
- GRE verbal score of 153 or higher (from a test date within five years)
- IELTS band score of 7.0 or higher (from a test date within two years)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) of 95 on internet based examination (i-BT; from a test date within two years)
- Completing all years of a Bachelor's degree or higher at a U.S. accredited university. (Subject to departmental approval).
- Acquiring alternative verification from the Office of Graduate and Professional Studies via departmental request. An international graduate student holding a master's degree from a U.S. accredited university qualifies for alternative verification.
If offered admission to the School of Public Health, all international applicants must submit an official or attested copy of the final degree certificate. A provisional certificate will not suffice.