Office of Student Affairs
Howdy! The Office of Student Affairs (OSA) assists all prospective and current students, as well as alumni, in their journey to become successful professionals in the public health field.
The OSA provides the following functional services:
- Recruitment, Admissions and Enrollment
- Career Services and Professional Development
- New Student Orientation and Conferences
- Academic Probation and Academic Appeals
- Graduation and Commencement Services
- Scholarships, Doctoral Tuition and Student Travel
- Student Organizations
- Doctoral Student Resources
Prospective students interested in the undergraduate program (BSPH), can make an appointment with the Department of Public Health Studies, as well as schedule their campus and residence hall tours, on the TAMU Visitors Center website. For additional questions, contact the undergraduate program office at 979.436.9463.
Individuals interested in the graduate programs (masters and doctoral degrees) are encouraged to make an appointment with the admissions and/or career services staff by clicking on the link below.
Thanks & Gig 'Em!
Office of Student Affairs Staff
SPH Administration Building, Suite 160