Whoop! I'm in!
Congratulations on your admission to Texas A&M University School of Public Health (SPH)! We are so happy to have you join our Aggie Family!
MPH Environmental Health
Class of 2022
Share a picture of yourself with your admissions flyer and use the hashtag #12thForHealth to be featured on our social media! Photos with #12thForHealth will be entered to win a prize at New Student Orientation!
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TEXAS A&M PUBLIC HEALTH?
"The tradition of selfless service is something I like about the School of Public Health, which is very much needed in the world to eliminate health disparities.”
- Mahbub Hossain, MPH, DrPH Student
Our school has a diverse student body, and is an inclusive, friendly community. Hear directly from our Aggie public health students about why they chose the Texas A&M.
WHAT MAKES SPH UNIQUE?
- Over 64% of our graduate student population is underrepresented minority.
- We have 20 different countries represented across our departments.
- Dedicated Career Services professional to assist with your career search.
- Our public health core curriculum focuses on populations at the outset while also solving real world problems.
- Business Insider ranked Texas A&M University as the most affordable university in Texas in 2018.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Join the SPH family and submit your Intent to Enroll form in the TAMHSC Admissions Processing Portal when you receive your activation email.