Education and Training
- PhD, Health Services Research, Texas A&M University
- MPH, Health Policy & Management, Texas A&M Health Science Center
- BS, Biomedical Science, Texas A&M University
- Preventive care services
- Disabilities research
- Vulnerable population
- Phillips, C.D., Nwaiwu, O. Lin, S., Edwards, R., Imanpour, S., & Ohsfeldt, R. (2015). Concealed handgun licensing and crime in four states. Journal of Criminology. Vol. 2015. Article ID 803742, 8 pages, 2015. doi:10.1155/2015/803742.
- Adepoju, O., Bolin, J., Booth, E., Zhao, H., Lin, S., Phillips, C., & Ohsfeldt, R. (2014). Is diabetes color-blind? Growth of prevalence of diagnosed diabetes in children through 2030. Population Health Management. [Published online ahead of print]
- Lorden, A. L., Zhang, Y., Lin, S., Côté, M. J. (2014). Measures of success: The role of human factors in Lean implementation in health care. Quality Management Journal, Vol 21, No.3. pp.26-37.
- Schuller, K., Lin, S., Gamm, L., & Edwardson, N. (2013). Discharge phone calls: A technique to improve patient care during the transition from hospital to home. Journal for Healthcare Quality. [Published online ahead of print]
- Phillips, C. D., Nwaiwu, O., Moudouni, D. K., Edwards, R., & Lin, S. (2013). When concealed handgun licensees break bad: Criminal convictions of concealed handgun licensees in Texas, 2001–2009. American Journal of Public Health, Vol. 103, No. 1, pp. 86-91.