29th Annual Health Economics Conference
The Texas A&M School of Public Health, The Bush School of Government and Public Service, and the Department of Economics at Texas A&M University are pleased to host the 29th Annual Health Economics Conference (AHEC) October 11-12, 2018.
- The Bush School of Government and Public Service
- Texas A&M University Department of Economics
- Texas A&M School of Public Health
- Joanna Lahey - Bush School of Government
- Laura Dague - Bush School of Government
- Jason Lindo - Department of Economics
- Michael Morrisey - School of Public Health
- Tiffany Radcliff - School of Public Health
- Robert Ohsfeldt - School of Public Health
The purpose of this annual invitational conference is to present and promote the active exchange of health economics research among junior and senior health economists. This call for papers invites economists to submit an abstract of empirical health economics research on any of a wide range of health economics topics and encourages the participation of economists in all fields whose current research focuses on health care issues. We will aim for a mix of scholars—both young and experienced, established and new to the field. Papers will be chosen based on their originality, degree of innovation, and rigor. Particular emphasis will be given to authors who have not participated in an AHEC program before.
Please note that while the conference will provide several meals, all other expenses (including transportation to College Station) will be the participant's responsibility.
Please use the links below in preparation for the conference. We look forward to seeing you in College Station.
- The conference agenda can be found here: