skip to main content

Requirements to Transfer into the MHA Program

The Resident track of the MHA Program may accept transfers from students enrolled in other graduate programs either at Texas A&M University or at accredited institutions recognized by Texas A&M University.

Regardless of institution, students wanting to transfer must formally apply to the MHA Program and will be treated as new student applications. Prospective transfer students are required to follow all of the MHA Program’s application requirements and deadlines.

Please e-mail for additional information.