Environmental & Occupational Health
In undergrad, you learn the science behind what impacts the environment. With our masters degree, you will be able to examine the interrelationships between humans and the environment.
- Environmental health students study the physical, chemical, biological, social and psychosocial factors to protect the environment and protect ourselves from hazards.
- Occupational Safety & Health students focus on trends in illnesses and injuries in the work force while implementing strategies and regulations to prevent them.
Public Health is the link between the science community and the general public...take the opportunity to get out of the lab and meet the people your findings impact!
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- Minimum 200 hours of field experience while obtaining your degree
- Real world application of skills as early as your first semester
- Professional certifications available with degree
- Opportunities to travel globally
- On site Career Services representative exclusive to Public Health students
Speak to an advisor: