Checklist for new semester
New courses are usually ready one month before the semester starts. Faculty members are responsible for creating their own courses and exporting/importing content from past courses.
- eCampus Course creation (https://ecampustools.tamu.edu/etools/)
- Enrollment (Alternate instructors, TAs, staff, etc.)- eCampusTools
- Content (Archive and Import)- Export and Archive Courses
- For more ecampus tutorials, visit the eCampus tutorials page.
If you are planning to use ExamSoft with scantrons or online exams/quizzes, then courses and students are automatically enrolled when syncing with eCampus courses. Please send your request at least one week before the first week of classes.
- Scantron Machine Instructions/ Troubleshooting guide
- For more tutorials, visit the ExamSoft & Examplify Tutorials page
► Poll Everywhere
If you are planning to use PollEv for grades or attendance, then you need to synchronize your polls with your eCampus course. This will allow you to send grades automatically from PollEv to eCampus.
Your eCampus course has access to Mediasite. You have a limit of 10GB for lecture recordings or videos that you can share with your students.
All students, faculty, and staff have access to a TAMU Zoom Premium account. Go to https://tamu.zoom.us and login with your NetID credentials to claim and start using your account.
► Lab computer software
- STATA /IC15 (Perpetual license for 47 users)
- SAS 9.4 (licenses in Room 119)
- ArGIS (More info)
- Tableau 2019 Free
For more information, consult the Office of Academic Affairs
In order to use these resources, send your request at least one week before starting the semester and until the first week of classes.
|eCampusemail@example.com | 979.458.3417|
|Zoom/ITfirstname.lastname@example.org | 979.845.8300|
|ExamSoftemail@example.com | 866.429.8889|
|CoursEvalfirstname.lastname@example.org | 716.270.0000|
|AV (IMS)||email@example.com | 979.845.7720|